Employee of the Month: Fergus Tang
1. What is your role at Robin8?
I’m responsible for data analytic tools for social media, such as weixin/weibo etc.
2. Where do you live (city/state or state/country)?
3. What do you like to do outside of working in your free-time?
Watching a football match (especially the English Premier League) – I am a fan of Manchester United and I also like playing guitar.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Japan for skiing, (wonderful place)…Tasmania, Australia because of its nature and it’s comfortable; can drive anywhere and explore!
5. What is your favorite quote or best piece of advice?
If u think you can, you can! (don’t be too easy to give up) (God gives you the power)
6. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would it be and why?
7. What three words define you?
responsible, reliable, ….
8. If you won the lottery what three things would you do/buy first?
I would give some money to my family, take a trip around the world, and buy a new MAC for work – haha.
9. How do you define success?
Success is a measure of the job done. The more difficult the job is, the more difficult it will be to get success from it. However, you will get more satisfaction once you get success on a difficult job. Being recognized is also a kind of success.
10. Why do you love working at Robin8?
I love the challenge and Robin8 is always thinking ahead of the curve. Each day is busy, yet exciting!
Thank you, Fergus, for your interview and your hard work!