1. What is your role at Robin8?
Mainly I am a QA Engineer, but also I work a bit as a community manager and web designer.
2. Where do you live (city/state or state/country)?
I was born in Rostov-on-Don, Russia, but currently I live in Prague, Czech Republic.
3. What do you like to do outside of working in your free-time?
As I live in Czech Republic, I like hanging out with friends and drinking beer. But also I like listening to music (especially progressive rock, thrash metal, noise rock) as well as reading books.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
I would like to travel to Japan or to the USA. For the USA, I would like to travel all over the country, visiting all the states there. And for Japan, it’s quite an interesting place as we can see a synthesis of western and eastern cultures there.
5. What is your favorite quote or best piece of advice?
“A great man is a torch in the darkness, a beacon in superstition’s night, an inspiration and a prophecy.”
6. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would it be and why?
I have a lot of friends all over the world, so I would like to visit them and to hang out with them.
7. What three words define you?
Straightforward, responsive, torch
8. If you won the lottery what three things would you do/buy first?
I would buy a cool vinyl player, collection of vinyl disks, and the rest I would invest in real estate.
9. How do you define success?
Success is a result and also it is when you learn something new during achieving this result.
10. Why do you love working at Robin8?
Robin8’s products are awesome. Also, I can communicate with people literally all over the world: from China, Ukraine, Vietnam, USA, and this is quite an interesting experience. Moreover, I always learn something new when I do my tasks.
Thank you, Tikhon, for your interview and your hard work! You play a very important role leading our team.